Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pravin7646

Roku tv broken? please help me...

When I turn the tv on jt goes to Netflix automatically and when I try to hit any buttons to go back to the main menu it makes a noise and the light on the bottom blinks a lot and it won’t shut off or do anything can’t even watch Netflix. Any help appreciated

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku tv broken? please help me...

Hi @pravin7646,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about this behavior, and we're sorry for the trouble. Try to restart the Roku device by navigating to Home then so to Settings > System > Power > System Restart. After the Roku device has been booted, re-pair your Roku remote by going to Settings > Remotes and Devices > Add devices. After performing these troubleshooting steps, kindly check to see if the issue has been resolved.

Please let us know how it works.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.