Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
electromek
Reel Rookie

Roku streaming channels line up

Jump to solution

TCL 55R617 Software 13.1.4 build 1510-30. I've never used the built in streaming channels much as they keep being rearranged every software update? These streaming channels used to display a channel number. Not now. very easy to get lost when exploring these streams so I don't even explore them now.

Bring back the channel numbers or at least stop rearranging them.

I've considered switching off A/C power to TV when I'm sleeping. will I loose updates if I do this?

100 watt power draw even in low power setting when off. $$

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku streaming channels line up

Jump to solution

@electromek 

You can make the channel numbers visible again by going over to the channel logo in the guide and pressing asterick (*) button on Roku Remote.  Then select "Sort Channel List".  Then select "By Channel Number".

As for missing updates when the Roku device is physically deprived of power.  You can always perform a manual update check.  Settings/System/Software Update/Check Now.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku streaming channels line up

Jump to solution

@electromek 

You can make the channel numbers visible again by going over to the channel logo in the guide and pressing asterick (*) button on Roku Remote.  Then select "Sort Channel List".  Then select "By Channel Number".

As for missing updates when the Roku device is physically deprived of power.  You can always perform a manual update check.  Settings/System/Software Update/Check Now.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.