Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nedj

Roku recovery mode on loop

My TV is less than 8 months old and keeps rebooting in recovery mode. I've also tried to reboot it with a USB key, but that didn't work. Roku's official service closes these requests by saying they will get back to you, but from all the inquiries I've read, they never provide a definitive answer. If you don't find the solution you're looking for, it's not surprising—there isn’t one. This message is more for the next customer who encounters this problem than an actual inquiry for Roku's assistance. This will be my first and last Roku TV.

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku recovery mode on loop

Hi @Nedj,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you've been experiencing with your Roku TV, which keeps rebooting in recovery mode and the steps you took to resolve it. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Rest assured, the appropriate Roku team is aware of the issue. Could you provide the following details to help the team better assess this issue?

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

We look forward to hearing your response and receiving your device details.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.