Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hisense Roku TV won’t play streaming services

I did all of these things and my Hisense Roku tv will no longer play content on The Roku Channel app. It worked fine for weeks then stopped. It will bring up a show but when you click ‘Play’ it does nothing. The Live TV just goes to a black screen. 

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Cadwallader64,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for sharing the information with us, and we would be more than glad to help you with this. We will need the following information below for us to work on it.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID).
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing.

Once we have this information, we'll be able to send this over to the appropriate Roku team to further work and resolve this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ShanePro
Reel Rookie

You people keep asking everyone for the same info,  but this obviously isn't an isolated incident.  When you have this many people having the same problem,  you obviously have some sort of software issue on your end not on the user's side.  I can't believe it's been almost a month now and you all can't figure it out.  That's ridiculous!!!

johniem
Binge Watcher

Please fix system.Chat started on 09 Aug 2023, 04:26 PM (GMT+0) (04:26:22) *** Johnie Mullins joined the chat *** (04:26:22) Johnie Mullins No Roku live, I have reset router and total reset of Hisense tv. Even removed and a complete setup. This happened last week also. I assume that tech reset at some point as they could not resolve issues while I was in chat . (04:26:27) Roku Customer Service An agent will be with you shortly. To avoid being disconnected, please do not minimize or close this window, and make sure your device has a strong network connection. (04:26:30) *** Kamali K joined the chat *** (04:26:54) Kamali K Hello Johnie, Hope you're doing great there. Thanks for contacting Roku Technical support. My name is Kamali K (04:27:17) Johnie Mullins Hi (04:28:22) Kamali K Could you please give me 2 minutes while I check this information and get back to you? (04:28:33) Johnie Mullins Absolutely (04:32:24) Kamali K I can see that your issue is under progress by a specific team (04:32:58) Kamali K Once we got the update from the specific team, we will update you as soon as possible (04:34:06) Johnie Mullins Ok, so it's still under "not working"? (04:35:02) Kamali K it is an ongoing issue, and our backend team is working on it (04:35:38) Johnie Mullins Ok, thanks...not a happy camper @this point. (04:36:44) Kamali K I understand your frustation, But please understand that we were working on it to fix it as soon as possible (04:39:15) Johnie Mullins Yes I understand, all Roku devices are down. And Not working. Thanks for the info. (04:40:22) Johnie Mullins End chat. (04:40:38)

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.