Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LStanley
Reel Rookie

I have a TCL Roku TV concern

I have a Roku TCL tv which is the biggest POS I've ever owned. Don't bother contacting Roku support because they're no help. And definitely don't waste your time contacting customer service because all they do is blame everything else. Roku is terrible and steadily gets worse every year. I also have the ultra and express streaming players, so far they're not as awful as this pile of TCL junk but I have no doubt it won't be long. Roku is too busy trying to be the moral authority instead of the quality of their products or lack of quality. Another terrible company that's all about the dollar 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV concern

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @LStanley!

We appreciate you sharing your concern and we'd be happy to help you with any issues you've encountered on your TCL Roku TV.

Kindly provide us with more information about this so we can assess your concern better and help you find the best resolution possible.

We'll be looking forward to your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.