Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ezhilan007
Reel Rookie

Internet issues Hisense TV

Internet gets disconnected every time I turn on TV. 

I have obviously done the basic steps of restarting TV, restarting Router, trying hotspot etc.

The issue is it says 'not connected' on the home page. When I go to setup connection page, the WIFI is not even being detected, it keeps searching. So I looked at multiple things online, and found one solution which is follow two steps as narrated in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuqyocJU5uM

It does work after the 2nd step which is restarting the TV using a remote button combinations. But the problem is as soon as I turn off TV and after a few hours I turn back on it is the same thing all over again, I have to follow these steps and it works. So basically I have been doing it once in the day and don't turn off till the end of day everyday. This has been such painful process. I have attached a pic with system info from the TV

The 2 steps are button combinations on the remote as follows

1. home button 5 times, fwd, play, back, play and fwd. It opens up settings page where I enable network pings (its usually enabled, i disable & re-enable it)

2. Restart - home buttone 5 times, up arrow, back twice and fwd twice.

Please provide a proper permanently solution, I really am not inclined to buy another Roku TV with this experience. I have a Google TV at home, no issues and also reaching someone on chat or call is much easier. Roku doesn't have any one that I can reach out to solve. This blog back and forth messaging is so slow and such a mere waste of time.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Internet issues Hisense TV

Hi @ezhilan007,

Welcome, and thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the connectivity issue with your Hisense Roku TV and the steps you took to resolve it. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please be advised that we are aware of the issue and that the appropriate Roku team is currently working on it. We also acknowledge the device information you have provided and will update the relevant team with this for additional details for the investigation.

Note: Never post any personally identifiable, private, or sensitive information publicly, including passwords, email addresses, or payment information. Community content is visible to all Community members.

We hope for your patience and understanding as we work on the issue. This thread will update you with further developments about our investigation.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ezhilan007
Reel Rookie

Chel,

Thanks for the response. What is the expected time to fix this?

I did try factory reset already. still the same issue.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the response, @ezhilan007.

We are doing our best to get back to you soon. We do not have any details to share at the moment, but once more information is available, rest assured that we'll post an update to this Community thread.

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we investigate this issue.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.