Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeShay
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku TV stuck on set up language screen and remote won't work

Jump to solution

There is possibly a button on the back or in the battery compartment but what worked for me is holding down back and home til the light blinks. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

OK so what if you lost your remote before setting up your TV. I can't get past language screen cuz I have no remote and I don't have WiFi at the moment?  Any ideas?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@monicabush7267, it doesn't matter whether you have Wi-Fi or not.  You need a physical remote to set up a TV.  You can get a voice remote at Target, Walmart, or Best buy, find a universal remote that supports your TV, or contact the TV's manufacturer which most likely isn't Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Thanks for everyone's help in troubleshooting. This thread has gotten a bit squirrely so we're going to go ahead and close it for new replies. If you are still experiencing an issue, go ahead and start a new thread. Thank you!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.