Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mzappone

My Roku TV 65 inch went black screen yesterday but still can hear the sound. How do I fix this?

So yesterday morning, I was watching the show on Amazon prime and the show it went the screen went black. I could still hear the sound and I looked online. It says reboot it unplugged it did everything and I can get is I see the Roku thing really quick and then it goes black again How can I fix it? I got this in 2022 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku TV 65 inch went black screen yesterday but still can hear the sound. How do I fix this?

Hi @Mzappone,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for flagging us about this. Could you tell us if this is a Roku-branded TV or a Roku-partnered TV like Hisense, TCL, RCA, etc?

Also, when pointing a light on the screen do you still see images?

Please keep us posted about this!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.