Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DianedeC55
Reel Rookie

Roku TV cannot find iPhone

Jump to solution

I have a new Element Roku TV and an iPhone 13 Mini. Both the TV and phone are upgraded to the latest software. When connecting the iPhone to the TV via the lightning adapter and HDMI cable, the TV cannot find the connection. I tried two iPhones and an iPad. I tried all three HDMI ports. I brought my phone, cable and adapter to Best Buy for testing. It worked fine on a TV in the store. My only conclusion is the problem is with the TV. I have searched this issue to the end of the Internet and cannot find a solution. AirPlay works, but since I need to use my iPhone as a hotspot for it to connect, I would rather not go that route.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV cannot find iPhone

Jump to solution

Hello @DianedeC55

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

Here is the contact information for Element support here: https://www.elementelectronics.com/support/
or at 1-888-842-3577

Regards,
Karla

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @DianedeC55

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

Here is the contact information for Element support here: https://www.elementelectronics.com/support/
or at 1-888-842-3577

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
DianedeC55
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Karla, thanks. I have not contacted Element yet. It is on my list of to-do’s. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@DianedeC55,

Thanks for the reply, 

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this issue. We are looking forward to resolving the matter at hand. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos