Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: ROKU TV Suddenly won't connect to Internet - no problem before now

Hi @khuff

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'd be delighted to look closely to see how we may assist you in getting started. Do you receive an error message when attempting to connect to your wireless network or when streaming a specific channel?

For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried re-connecting your Roku to a solid wireless network to see if that helps resolve the issue you are seeing? You may also try to connect to an alternate wireless network, such as another mobile phone signal typically provided and maintained by specific mobile phone (cellular) service providers, to see if you are experiencing the same issue.

With detailed information, we will be better able to assist you.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos

Re: Roku TV Suddenly won't connect to Internet - no problem before now

Roku TV suddenly won’t connect to internet 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

What's up? @Jaimelede652 

A warm welcome from the Roku Community! 

We understand that you're having an issue connecting you're Roku TV. We're happy to help.

• What Roku device are you using right now?
  • Is this the first time you have experienced this issue?
  • What troubleshooting have you taken so far to resolve the issue?
  • Reboot your wireless network
  • Do you have cellular data so we can try connecting your device to your hotspot?

Please keep us posted on what you find out; we will happily continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Danagen

I had the same problem I tried everything that was suggested and nothing worked until I used the Roku App on my IPhone. I opened Roku on my tv and did an update from my phone while using the remote on my phone app and it worked. The solution is an update but it won’t work doing it from the tv it will work doing it from the App on your phone or tablet. It worked for me I hope it will help someone else 

0 Kudos