Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV Guide not updating Streaming Channel Info

Hi @Chris68 

Thanks for the post regarding the issue you are experiencing with the latest OS.

We would be more than happy to look further into the issue for you, but we will need more details. Can you please provide us the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
  • screenshot of what you are seeing on screen

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Chris68
Streaming Star

Really? I mean.... REALLY???? 😓

Read back through the pages of the forum and you might get a clue on what was being discussed here. The "Bot" replies are really getting old here....and on all the other posts as well.

heimlily

I don't think this is fixed. My issue is pretty similar to what the others experienced but the time on the live streaming channel also doesn't update from the last time I had it on. If I was previously watching 4 hours ago, when I turn it back on the tone on the TV updates to the new time, but the live streaming menu will have times and shows from 4 hours ago. I have to unplug it to get the channel menu to update. So I'm always unplugging for all these issues. It started around the time the others. I did check updates and it said it's up to date. 

demsd
Roku Guru

Still the same for me. A few hours of programming info, then No Information.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi Community users, 

Thanks for your post. 

We would like to look into this problem further and need additional information. Could you provide us with the requested details posted by @RokuDanny-R above? 

With more information, we will be able to best assist you. Thank you for your understanding. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
StevenCee
Roku Guru

How many times must users continue sending all their "additional information", before this issue is addressed by "your team"?? I finally received the Ver. 12 update, and the glitchy streaming guide has only gotten WORSE!  I can't find a single new improvement or feature in this new OS, but only see a worsening of the issues already noted in hundreds of posts on this forum! The question in everyone's mind, is Do You Care About the Problems Your Customers Continue to Have?? Or do you just not give a hoot??

StevenCee
Roku Guru

Re: LIVE TV guide "NO INFORMATION" BUG REPORT!

@RokuMary-F  On March 28th, (6 weeks ago), you wrote:

"We're sorry to hear that you're having this issue with the Roku Channel guide. Please be advised that we are currently aware of the issue and our appropriate team is working diligently to resolve the issue.

Rest assured that I have sent all your information and concerns to our Roku team. We'll get back to you once an update is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and we ask that you bear with us as we manage this issue."

Has the "diligently working team" come up with that update yet?

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@StevenCee

Thanks for following up. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We can see that you are running the device with the updated Roku OS 12 and still experiencing the problem on the device. We would like to provide updated information to our support team to look into this further with the OS 12 details. 

If you have time, kindly keep us posted with details and we can give them to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos