Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
relly0

Glitching on the channel guide

Hisense Roku TV from like 3 years ago. Normal IR remote.

Going to live TV, if I hit the left arrow it brings up the channel guide. Often if I try to press the up button the channel moves to the next one down (which is a higher numbered channel, but that's not normal behavior).

If I press the down arrow it sometimes it goes up, but more often then not it's just frozen, and makes the "selection error" sound like it's not possible to do that. Anything I press begins making the error sound.

The only fix is to hit the home button, and then go back into live TV, but I get about 4 button presses in there and the problem comes back.

I've replaced the batteries. I also tried the remove battery - unplug TV - plug in TV - turn on - replace batteries fix.

Still glitches pretty much every time I try to use the TV guide.

Anyone else?

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Glitching on the channel guide

Hi @relly0

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

Have you tried restarting your Roku TV and then try again? We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Keep us posted if there's any difference after. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos