Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhillyGuy
Reel Rookie

Roku Surround Was Working Tried to Re-Pair and Now Surround Rear Speakers Won't Pair

I have a Roku TCL TV

1. I have a Stream bar Pro

2. With 4 Speakers

3, The system had been working for about 6 months and sounded great.

4. The left rear speaker stopped working and I tried to re-pair the speaker and that did not work.

5. I was on the phone with tech support - no help.

6. I have reset all 4 speakers and the Stream bar by pressing the button in the back of the units for 10 seconds. That reset the all the aps and passwords installed. What fun that will be to get all that info restored.

7. At times, I can only get the front speakers to pair normally. During the multiple times I re-paired the system, the system would pair the front right speaker and the left rear speaker and those 2 speakers would be designated as the front speakers. Still, I could not pair the other 2 speakers.

8. At times, when in pairing mode the system hangs up at "Searching for speakers 4 of 4". Which means it see the speakers but it doesn't complete the setup.

9. I have taken the left rear speaker that initially stopped working and switched it to the front and it will work.

10. I have spent countless hours struggling to get the Roku sound system setup.  I have also read the many articles and found nothing. I'm hoping you have a fix.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos