Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adamd
Reel Rookie

Re: Bass Distortion on Streambar, plus, lower volume from the right side speaker

I am having similar problems with my soundbar.  The sound/base is distorted on certain channels like netflix. It seems to be getting worse.  This just started happening recently no matter what the volume.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Bass Distortion on Streambar, plus, lower volume from the right side speaker

Hey @adamd

Thanks for reaching out.

Please reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku device. It can be found in Settings > System > About.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
adamd
Reel Rookie

Here is the Serial number YL00DF847026.  I have to enter more words to meet the chats limit of 140 or more characters so that it will post to the board.  So I am typing on and on in order to meet this strange requirement.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@adamd

Appreciate the reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Streambar Audio Static Issues

@sanman202

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that replies to email notifications are not directed to the Community. If you need to provide requested information, feel free to post that information in a reply to the thread or if you feel more comfortable, in a private message to either @RokuKariza-D or myself.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sanman202
Channel Surfer

Aware of what? I just want support for a paper weight Streambar that is worthless after only 6 months? Where is your customer support? Your company bullies other companies on the platform like you're high and mighty. Your customers got you where you are and you can fall as well with terrible support because there are competing devices on the market that are even better than this junk. I'm going to tell everyone not to buy Roku anywhere i can.

0 Kudos
Hank61

Re: Sound distortion & static

Yep. Im in the same boat. I have yet to find a cure. Please post anything you can find. A waste of 100$. I have searched for six months. 

0 Kudos
txblues
Reel Rookie

Roku rep put me in touch with roku support. Went through a couple of test with connections and resets with no change. Mine was still under warranty and was replaced quickly. The new one works perfect. They were very helpful and responded fast.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@sanman202

Thanks for the post.

As stated previously in this thread, we did not receive the information that we requested from you. Once we have the information we asked for, we will be able to pass it along to our Support team to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @Hank61

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku Streambar. It can be found in Settings > System > About. Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos