Re: Sound distortion & static

Serial Number is YL00AS012556

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Sound distortion & static

@elderdt

Thanks for the reply.

I have forwarded your concern and information to our team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
jeff1924
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Streambar Sound distortion & static

Same issue. Streambar bought in June 2021 has now become almost unusable. Issue started 3 days ago and has become drastically worse. MN: 9102R SN: YL002H948708 Software Version: 10.5.0.4210

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Streambar Sound distortion & static

@jeff1924

Thanks for reaching out!

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
mjones2794

Re: Streambar Bass Distortion

I was reading replies and I am having the same issues in regards to static, and it seems to be something with the Bass settings. I also have a ROKU Smart Soundbar and have connected to the TV the Streambar was connected to. No issues. I connected the ROKU Streambar to the TV where the Smart Soundbar was. And again, I got the same static distortion. So it is definitely something with the ROKU Streambar. I am going to contact ROKU and explain the issue. All I am looking for is an exchange of this one for a new one.

@RokuDanny-R 

I was wondering if you could also send my information to the Support team as well. I would really appreciate it.

Model: 9102X
FCC ID: TC2-R1038
IC: 5959A-R1038
Serial #: 2A1119868986

Thank you!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@mjones2794

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mjones2794

@RokuDanny-R 

Thank you so much! Quick question: Is this issue very prevalent or at least to an alarming number that would cause ROKU to issue some type of "recall"?

0 Kudos
Dkell
Reel Rookie

Same audio problems as everyone else. Streambar 9102R purchased in November. Any solution?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @Dkell

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku Streambar. It can be found in Settings > System > About. I'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Dkell
Reel Rookie

SN from label - 2A117H118899

0 Kudos