cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnzena
Channel Surfer

Roku Soundbar Pro Disconnects when Wireless Speakers Added

Jump to solution

I have a hisense tv with firmware 11.5. When I connect the Roku soundbar pro by itself it works fine. When I add the 4 wireless speakers for 5.1 surround the soundbar shuts off (grayed out in the menu also). Only the 4 wireless speakers and subwoofer work. Even when I go straight into the soundbar menu the results are the same. Get message wireless speakers don't work with soundbar. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
johnzena
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Soundbar Pro Disconnects when Wireless Speakers Added

Jump to solution

I redid the wireless speaker install with the streambar menu and it working this time. Thanks for the reply. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @johnzena,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We'd like to help you further to build your Roku surround sound system by adding the Roku wireless speakers. Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku Streambar pro from Settings > System > About? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Keep us posted with the information.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
johnzena
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I redid the wireless speaker install with the streambar menu and it working this time. Thanks for the reply. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@johnzena 

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. We express our gratitude for your effort in troubleshooting and resolving the problem. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is any further assistance we may provide for you.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos