raymondjtoth
Roku Guru

On sound bar is low on hdmi port

Jump to solution

I have written some has hook to a hitachi 4k her tv using hid the duo d on cable box or on toku side is do lowbi can't hear it even 100% volume need update to fix it tried all hdmi ports what's going on ty even blue ray layer or watching roku side dose it called maker and can't company all say tv k it's a firmware update bug what's going on ty even called some bar maker see all is ok needs fixing

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: On sound bar is low on hdmi port

Jump to solution

@raymondjtoth 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@raymondjtoth 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
raymondjtoth
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Called Sony tv maker I have r5081 model tryed all hdmi ports my sound bar on tv and roku side sound low even if tv volume up at 100% what we do to fix it ty

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@raymondjtoth 

Thanks for the post.

For clarification, if you are not using the soundbar, just the Roku TV, are you still experiencing a low audio issue? Does this issue happen on a specific channel, or does it occur across all channels?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos