PaulReece
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Sound Bar Flashing Orange Light

I contacted Roku and they downloaded an update which fixed the issue.  It works fine now

0 Kudos
Mr-S
Reel Rookie

I’m in same boat.  My stream bar was not responding to the television, there was no signal and after speaking with someone from the support team they had me do a factory reset and now it is blinking orange. Anyway, you can share that download update? Or any other useful information

0 Kudos
PaulReece
Reel Rookie

I wish I could, I talked to tech support and gave them the model number and device id, and the update started.  Then it was just a matter of setting it back up on the tv and it worked.  I didn’t have to go to any website or download the update myself.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Mr-S

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What is happening on screen?

Please be aware that the orange flashing light is not an indicator/associated with an issue with the Streambar.

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mr-S
Reel Rookie

After further review it is not an orange light.  I’m guessing just the white led light.  This happened after an agent instructed me to perform a factory reset.  Now it simply does not work or connect.  Not sure there is anything else I can do to revive it?  This all started when my tv was not receiving an hdmi signal.  

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mr-S,

Thanks for the post.

I can see that you’ve been in contact with our Support team and our team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our support team, they will be assisting you from there. 

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos