Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gman395
Reel Rookie

Roku 12.0.0 build 4182 paramount +

I have two Roku tvs one tcl one onn with both paramount plus refuses to play any video but the “live” channels work. We also have a Roku streaming box connected to a Samsung tv and paramount plus works fine there. I’ve uninstalled logged out back in restarted the tvs power out of the wall back in same issue. The only thing that sort of works is a factory reset then it works for an hour or so then everything stops loading again paramount trouble shooting was a joke

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku 12.0.0 build 4182 paramount +

Hi @Gman395,

Welcome, and thank you for reaching us here in the Roku Community.

We'd like to see more on what's going on here when you access the Paramount Plus channel. Could you tell us when did you start seeing this issue occur? 

When accessing content, do you see any error messages? We would also suggest connecting your Roku TVs to an alternative network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if there are any differences.

Let us know, and we will take a closer look.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gman395
Reel Rookie

Sorry it took me a bit to get back but I don’t remember when this started exactly it’s been a few weeks but what happens is when I try to watch a movie for example the blue loading bar gets not even half way it’s stops sit there for a bit and then kicks me back to the prior screen to load the movie again and after selecting to watch the movie again same thing happens no error message. I did try your idea of setting up a mobile hotspot to connect the Roku tv too and looks like everything works that way but both my wired connection and wireless connection through Verizon Fios doesn’t work

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Gman395,

Thank you for keeping us posted!

You're doing a great job in troubleshooting the issue. No worries! We're happy to assist you further. Please try to update the channel by highlighting the channel tile, pressing the star button on your Roku remote, and selecting check for updates.

Let us know how it works, and we will continue to assist you further.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gman395
Reel Rookie

Thanks all for the help after doing a google search I disabled the ipv6 setting in the Roku secret menu and now paramount plus works with no issues

0 Kudos