Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rwilhite

Recovery Mode Purple Screen Loop

I have a Hisense Roku TV that is stuck in a recovery mode loop. I connect to the internet; press update, update installed; TV automatically restarted but back the the purple screen recovery mode.  I have call Hisense who stated that it was a software issue to connect Roku.  Any ideas?

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Recovery Mode Purple Screen Loop

@Rwilhite

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend checking out the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: Fix your frozen Roku TV

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
EliasT

Hello, 

My name is Elias and the loop is going on with me as well even after going thru the steps for setting up device from the website. What can I do next ?

Device ID = S03GD0340KXS

Roku TV = C127X

TCL model = 43S421

Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@EliasT

Thanks for the post and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sd57

I am having the same issue, I have reset my router and tv several times and factory reset the TV. Ive tried updating from USB and with wired and wireless connections. I am still in the recovery mode loop. I will say after the factory reset the tv worked for about 4 hours before going into recovery mode. 

Device ID = S03DD01WWR09

Roku TV = C124X

TCL model = 50S421

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Sd57

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: Fix your frozen Roku TV

If you are still experiencing an issue, you'll want to reach out TCL to assist you further.

You can reach TCL support here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Michael123

I recommend Roku not sell tvs that break in a week!

0 Kudos