Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terryjr44

Re: Roku Tv keeps turning off

When. I have turning off on any channel 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Terryjr44,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Have you tried contacting Roku TV support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can locate their support contact information here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV 

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

everyday different times my show goes off right in the middle of the show and i have to start all over going back to menu why is that?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @wildchild1rd,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can assist you further?

As a first step, we also recommend restarting your Roku player, going Settings > System > Power > System restart > Restart and unplugging your TV for 10-15 minutes then plugging it back in to resolve the issue.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos