Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hannahdebrito
Reel Rookie

Re: Purple Recovery mode screen on Roku TV

I am going through the exact situation as you with the moving thing and loosing the receipt. Did you find anything that helped?

0 Kudos

Re: Purple Recovery mode screen

I'm taking this piece of Chinese **bleep** out shooting tomorrow since all it's good for is target practice. Never buying another **bleep**in product from TCL or roku again I hope yall go bankrupt. **bleep** TCL and **bleep** Roku and all their half ass garbage products. 

patrycecooley
Channel Surfer

Just call them and tell them to send a replacement , they will but you have to send them proof of purchase.  Got my new tv within a week 🤣🤣

0 Kudos

I anticipate you're regarding a RokuTV. You ought to touch the TV's producer and other products like this. Roku best affords the OS and has not anything to do with the hardware.

0 Kudos

EUREKA Encontre la solucion al problema es mas facil de lo que se piensa yo tenia el mismo problema y me puse a investigar y por eso llegue a esta paguina no pertenesco a la comunidad y no se como publicar para que todos los que tienen este problema lo solucionen, ya  solucione el mio tambiem quiero que ña misma compañia se entere cual es el proceso de solucion el problema es que no hablo el ingles y solo soy un turista en los ee uu

0 Kudos
Thomas132

My gaming laptop once showed the green. to fix that I have to spend 100$ Smiley Sad

0 Kudos

Sorry but Samsung is **bleep**, especially if you're using Amazon Prime.

0 Kudos
Levi1

Minha TV roku ta assim em modo recovery oq fazer jbta assim a 1 semana 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Levi1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Please be noted that we support English in the Roku Community and we use Google translate to respond to any unsupported language to understand the issue or inquiry.

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot issues with Recovery Mode on our Support page:

Como faço para usar o Modo de recuperação na minha Roku TV™? | Central de ajuda e atendimento ao cli... 

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
NoTechGuy

After trying everything, and being about to give up, the USB drive option worked for me.

When asked wi-fi, chose no connection. It will give instructions how to proceed.

0 Kudos