Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LoganSm
Reel Rookie

Power is randomly shutting off

Is it just me? Because it seems like sometimes my TV ever since OS 14 will randomly shut off like 5 seconds after I turn my TV on and I don't know why. What's going on here? And is there a way to stop it from happening again? I have restarted it so far. And weirdly it doesn't seem to shut off again after I turn the TV back on after initial shutoff.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Power is randomly shutting off

Hi, @LoganSm.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about this issue. We would appreciate further information about your TV randomly shut off.

Does the issue persist? Also, have you tried plugging the TV into another power outlet to see if that would make any difference?

We'll wait for your response.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LoganSm
Reel Rookie

Well right now the solution is keeping it on Fast TV start mode. No problems since then. It's only been on energy saving mode when this happens it seems.

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @LoganSm.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thanks for the update about the issue you're having. Keep us posted if the issue comes back. In the meantime, you may visit our Roku Support website for more information and troubleshooting steps.

Feel free to let us know if there's anything else we could further assist you.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.