Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help, Spotify account ACCIDENTALLY linked, need immediate answer please!!

I accidentally AirPlayed/Screen Shared my Spotify to the Roku TV which triggered a linking of the account to it, which I didn't mean to do- I quickly removed my Spotify from the TV but my only question/concern is, does it notify the owner of the Roku TV that the account was linked? Because some of my Spotify is kind of personal to me and I don't feel comfortable having my family see it tbh, please help I must know asap

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Please Help, Spotify account ACCIDENTALLY linked, need immediate answer please!!

Please please please help asap I must know

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Please Help, Spotify account ACCIDENTALLY linked, need immediate answer please!!

Hi @kendrahartlend,

Welcome, and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for reaching us here regarding this matter. No worries, the TV owner won't get notified about linking your Spotify account to their TV.

If you want to remove your account completely, kindly re-install the app onto the TV and make sure that your account was logged out. 

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if there's anything else we can do to help. We'd be more than happy to continue assisting you with anything. 

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos