Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Photo Streams completely broken on TCL Roku TV

Hi @mmiller01,

Thank you for keeping us updated!

Please be advised that we need the Tracker ID and a video or photo of your running issue.

Once we have this information, we can escalate this issue to our appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mmiller01
Binge Watcher

When I attempt to get the Tracker ID by clicking the home button five times, followed by clicking the back button five times my TCL Roku TV restarts.  How do I access the Tracker ID?

Below is a photo of the TV screensaver stuck on the Photo Streams splash screen.

20231024_150047.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the update, @mmiller01!

Try to use your voice remote if you're using one and say "Issue ID," Let us know if that works for you.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mmiller01
Binge Watcher

This is what is displayed when I use the remote to say "Issue ID" ...

20231024_163450.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@mmiller01,

Thanks for providing us with the details! We'll take it from here and pass this on to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

We'll get back here and update on how things turn out. We'll need your patience and understanding in the meantime.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mmiller01
Binge Watcher

Ok.  Thank you.

Question ...

If I try removing Photo Streams from this one TV and re-adding it, it won't delete the existing photos I've uploaded will it?  I don't think it would but I've invested a lot of time uploading several hundred photos and want to be sure.  

Btw ... Photo Streams is still working on other TVs in the house.

Thanks

0 Kudos
mmiller01
Binge Watcher

It is working now.

I added the Photo Streams channel to another TV and when I came back upstairs I noticed that the other TV that hadn't been working was showing the Photo Stream channel.

So I'm not sure it's working because of something you guys did or what I did, but it's working now.

Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the update, @mmiller01!

We're glad about the news, and we'll give a heads-up to the right team about this. Feel free to update us from time to time.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos