Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Melsar1977
Reel Rookie

Onn roku tv volume is at a 100 but still sounds low

Jump to solution

My Roku TV volume is at 100 but it still sounds low and I have tried every volume mode on the settings I mean if it's at 50 or 60 it should be quite loud if it's at its Max it should be ringing my ears but the volume is very low at 100 and that is the max is anyone who have had this problem can help me fix this and like I said I've tried every volume of leveling stereo normal nothing seems to make the volume go up higher

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn roku tv volume is at a 100 but still sounds low

Jump to solution

Hello! @Tammy75,

A friendly welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

It looks like it will require assistance from our Onn friends to help diagnose your TV.

You can reach their support options at 844-334-2355 9 a.m.–9 p.m. EST (excluding holidays), or email customerservice@onntvsupport.com.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Melsar1977 

Thanks for the post.

Do you currently have any external audio products attached to your Roku TV, such as an AVR or soundbar?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Have you found any solutions? Mine has the same issue

lancecody

Jump to solution

This is total BS! I CAN'T get mine to work either yet I'm told these are great TV's. Some movies I watch the videos work fine others I can't hear a thing hardly

lancecody

Jump to solution

I thought I could fix the problem with a same product soundbar but even that didn't work 

0 Kudos
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @BreonnahNephtys,

A warm welcome here in the Roku community!

Thank you for sharing your concern in the Roku community. We are sorry you are experiencing issues with the sound on your Onn Roku TV. Do you have additional audio equipment, like a soundbar or AVR, connected to your Roku TV?

Please provide more specific details so we can better assist you. We are here to help!

Thanks,

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gingerlondon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. I don't have any external audio devices connected to the tv and still at 100 the volume is low.

How can this be fixed?

Ginger

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for joining us here at the Roku Community, @gingerlondon!

No worries! We'd be more than willing to find the best resolution for your audio issues on your ONN Roku TV. Have you tried to perform a system reboot on your TV? You can do it by navigating to your Home screen. Scroll up or down to select Settings > System > Power (proceed to the next step if this option is unavailable) > System reboot

If this troubleshooting procedure didn't resolve your audio issues, kindly try to reset your audio settings by navigating to your Home screen. Scroll up or down to select Settings > System > Advance system settings > Reset TV audio/picture settings. This procedure will reset all TV picture and audio settings to their original default values. Please take note that your Roku account and installed channels will not be affected by this.

We'll be looking forward to your update on how it goes, as your satisfaction and convenience are what we aim for. 

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gingerlondon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Carly,

I tried your suggestion, the audio is still kind of low at 100. I think at 100 it should be blasting. Why do you think the volume is not very high at 100 on the ONN Roku tv?

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @gingerlondon,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Does this audio issue happen when watching all contents or channels on your Roku TV, or does the volume issue happen when accessing specific channels? Additionally, kindly check out this article on how to adjust volume modes from the settings menu. Performing a workaround on Settings > Audio might help sort out this concern as well, so we advise you to do so.

Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos