Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Msjw97
Channel Surfer

Re: Onn roku tv - no volume on any channel

Jump to solution

This worked for me as well. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Tg49
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Can’t find it. How do I locate sound level

0 Kudos
Msjw97
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It’s on the right side of the remoteimage.jpg

0 Kudos
Msjw97
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

However, I unplugged my TV, plugged it back in,  then pressed the red POWER button for 30 seconds and the sound came back on.

0 Kudos
Nykkeisha

Jump to solution

My TV is only three months old. This happened to mine as well. The unplugging fixed the problem

Visitor45763
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Nykkeisha, your tv should still be under warranty. You should contact the manufacturer to make a claim. It could be (and probably is) a Roku problem. But, your warranty is with the tv manufacturer. Roku doesn't fix things. But, maybe if the manufacturer is on the hook for problems, they'll lean on Roku. Ultimately, you're entitled to a working tv during your warranty. That's on the manufacturer. If Roku's costing them money, maybe they'll re-think their relationship. All that matters is that you have a warranty for a working tv.

"People are often amazed at how much we’ve done with the number of engineers we’ve got." (Roku CEO Anthony Wood, Austin Statesman, Oct 4, 2019). "Amazed" is one way of putting it.
0 Kudos
Msjw97
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have to unplug it everyday. That’s not right.

Msjw97
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

....but I have to do it everyday to get the volume back.🤔

mzbeautiful
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

If you have the fast start option enabled, disable it. Once I did that I haven’t had any issues with sound 

atlphilip
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@mzbeautiful wrote:

If you have the fast start option enabled, disable it. Once I did that I haven’t had any issues with sound 

^^^ this.