Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Onn roku tv - no volume on any channel

Jump to solution

Sounds crazy but it worked! Thank you!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same thing happening to our TV only 6 months old, but started to have sound issues within the last month.  Search and tried everything still no solution.

0 Kudos
GG2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Unplug and plug it back in. It worked for my issue.

FYI

I have only had my ONN Tv less than 3 months.

CinthiaG000
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

https://youtu.be/fUBZe2Z48XA  This worked to restore sound on my tv, try it! 
Press home button 5x

up arrow 1x

rewind button 2x

fast forward button 2x

you have to do it quick succession but once you get it right, your screen will flip out for a min and the TV will restart. I was about to buy a new tv

Seriously try this, I kept unplugging tv and it worked for awhile...until it didn’t. I’ve had my tv since Black Friday and I was extremely upset that it was practically brand new and I was having these problems. This button pressing solution worked for me, but check out the YouTube video link if you don’t believe me, there was a bunch of people in the comments with our same issue. I hope this helps!

nadinemenajones
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hit the pause play button three times to reset audio/video setting to factory default. It does not factory restore the TV so your download apps and settings are not effected.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thank you I just did this and it really did work! 

0 Kudos
zelibonati
Reel Rookie

No sound 55” ONN Roku TV

Jump to solution

I’ve had a 55” Onn Roku TV for almost a month now. As of today, when I turn it on, or rewind, the sound goes away and I have to adjust the volume sound every time to get it working. Anybody having the same problem? Have you been able to fix it? Roku TV 

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No sound 55” ONN Roku TV

Jump to solution

Does this occur on all programming or just from specific sources?  Lots of similar complaints coming in lately re Hulu, esoecially Hulu Live.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
zelibonati
Reel Rookie

Re: No sound 55” ONN Roku TV

Jump to solution

It was my hulu and netflix (I didn’t check the rest). I did reset it doing a step by step I found online and it worked:

1) Press the HOME button 5 times.

2) Press the UP arrow once.

3) Press the REWIND button twice.

4) Press the FAST FORWARD button twice.

5) The RESTART will begin, though it may take a few seconds.

Chadh87
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Need to make sure you turn the leveling off on the sound option