Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Onn TV making high pitch sound while on. Can hear it through my show. Please help

Mine as well. This is the 2nd one in 3 years that's made the piercing dog whistle sound. I've had it over a year so my warranty expired for both and the cost to repair is the same cost to replace basically. I have 3 other non Roku/Onn tvs that are OLD and never has issues. I feel scammed. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn TV making high pitch sound while on. Can hear it through my show. Please help

Hi @MsCharity2u,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you're having with the Roku TV. May we know what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far? Do you have any other device(s) connected to your TV? (e.g., speakers and another sound system)

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                      John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos