Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Witchywoman
Reel Rookie

Re: Onn Soundbar Surround Sound Pairing Help

It means that the sub woofer and sound bar are not connected to each other. Sound is only coming out of the sound bar when the sub woofer links up (connects) then sound will come from all speakers ( sound bar, subwoofer, and 2 small speakers if you have them). I hope this helps you.

0 Kudos
Bburnette

onn soundbar  show conneted but no sound i can control the volume with my phone but no sound  was working great and just stopped everything   any ideas

0 Kudos
Witchywoman
Reel Rookie

Did you make sure your connection is showing on sound bar i.e hdmi and your tv sound is to right option. I had no luck with the hdmi connection but I switched to the optical connection ( cord) I had no problems. It was like my tv suddenly recognize the sound bar using that option. I hope this helps you.

0 Kudos
Starmelody00
Reel Rookie

I’m literally having the exact same problem. I’ve only used my system twice and now the subwoofer will not pair with the sound bar. I’m so frustrated. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Starmelody00

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Starmelody00
Reel Rookie

The subwoofer will no longer pair with the soundbar. I have checked that subwoofer is powered properly. I have unplugged everything, waited a few minutes, plugged the subwoofer in and turn on, plug the soundbar in and turn on and still will not pair. I tried manually pairing by pressing the sub link option on the soundbar and holding BT on the subwoofer, it seemingly links and then a few seconds later reads ‘unlink’. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Starmelody00

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku Soundbar or the Roku Subwoofer? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos