Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jmitchel87

Onn Roku TV turns off seconds after it's powered on

My son has an Onn Roku TV turns off seconds after it's powered on every time, I tried unplugging it and waiting and then plugging it back in later to see if it's a power issue and nothing so far as fixed it I'm trying to remove it to other outlets, I've tried very quickly getting into the settings to reset it and I don't have time to before it shuts off It comes on with the pictures perfectly fine but then seconds later it just turns itself off we have a Roku devices and every bedroom in our house and the living room and none of the other one have this issue and we've had Roku devices for over a decade but no problems other than the last update messing up two of them connecting through the Wi-Fi but we found the temporary solution to that until they make an update that fixes it please help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Onn Roku TV turns off seconds after it's powered on

@Jmitchel87 

Sounds like you have a power board issue within the TV. (hardware issue).

Likely a bad capacitor or solder connection.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.