Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amberann721
Reel Rookie

Re: Onn Roku TV Keeps Crashing To The Selection Screen

Jump to solution

Same here, also got mine for $88 at Walmart. I actually bought 2, one for my boys for Christmas but I'm honestly thinking of returning it before then. We have 3 rokus... the roku 2 ,the express and streaming stick + and I've never had this problem with either of those. 

Amberann721
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku Tv D803X, ONN Model 100018254

Serial Number- X00700K0YYDG 

Software Version- 9.4.0 build 4190-C4

Device ID- S06F4080YYDG

Having same issue with apps crashing and going to main screen... Its happened with several but mainly NBC, Hulu and Disney+

Can't seem to find tracker ID, but clearly its happening to most owners of the exact same make, model and device. 

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem. I bought my grandkids the same 1 for Christmas & now I'm wishing I hadn't bought them!!!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts and providing me with the information that I have requested.

I have passed along the information to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MoMoZ1987

Jump to solution

was problem solved have same tv problem on my with disney+ as well 

[personal information removed]

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Jennifer1994
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m having this same exact issue w h the same exact model bought during the same event. I bought 2, now I’m thinking I should return them tomorrow. 

MandySherrard
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Having the same issue described by others on the 70” version purchased during Black Friday. Crashes at least once every day, usually more. Hoping there is a solution soon as this is a frustrating issue and like others, I regret this purchase.

Adickeymom

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue with my ONN roku tv. I have been having problems with being Disney+ in the middle of watching and get booted back to the home screen. Now i cant get the Roku app, tips and tricks app, and a few others app to even load. I have reset, reinstalled and factory reset my sytem and nothing has worked. 

I have even had my remote stop working while my smart phone remote continues to work. 

My device info is :

Roku tv: 8522x

Onn model: 100012589

Serial number: YKppA2492807

Software:9.4.2 •build 4063-AN

What do i do now? 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi eveyone,

Thanks for your patience regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Can you please try to perform a manual update on your Roku TV to see if you update the latest OS available and to see if your issue you were reporting is resolved.

For more information about how to check for a manual update, visit our Support page here: How do I update the software on my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jennifer1994
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’ve already returned mine. The television is **bleep**. I’m not waiting the 30 day return period trying the “fixes”. Get your money back and don’t buy this brand. 10/10 DO NOT recommend. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.