Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onn 50 inch roku tv has static or black screen with no sound but screen reader lady like siri

Jump to solution

I have a 50 inch roku tv. Had it less than a year. It's my living room tv that I watch while cooking or cleaning. It was a present from my husband last year. Then Two days ago I turned it on and the screen is in black and white static. No sound with it. PICTURE BELOW

17160901192801041201219429796012.jpg

and it will fade to black sometimes or the lines change color. Lines move all over I reset it on the back but did no good. I started just pushing buttons on the remote and somehow the screen reader lady came on talking like siri. Then it cut of. I can't afford another one. What do I do. I can't go in settings and do anything.  Someone please help me . 

Kylielynnclemmons11@gmail.com 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn 50 inch roku tv has static or black screen with no sound but screen reader lady like siri

Jump to solution

Hi, @Kclemmons11

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We understand the display issue you have encountered with your Onn Roku TV. Upon viewing the image you've provided in this thread, it appears to be a hardware issue, specifically on your TV screen display. For this matter, we highly recommend reaching out to your Roku TV manufacturer to be assisted further. Roku TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models, as they design and build TVs with the Roku operating system. 

You can reach out to them at Contacting Support for Your Roku TV.

We hope you find this information useful and that your concern will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn 50 inch roku tv has static or black screen with no sound but screen reader lady like siri

Jump to solution

Hi, @Kclemmons11

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We understand the display issue you have encountered with your Onn Roku TV. Upon viewing the image you've provided in this thread, it appears to be a hardware issue, specifically on your TV screen display. For this matter, we highly recommend reaching out to your Roku TV manufacturer to be assisted further. Roku TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models, as they design and build TVs with the Roku operating system. 

You can reach out to them at Contacting Support for Your Roku TV.

We hope you find this information useful and that your concern will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.