Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku tv is on Black Screen 10/27/2022

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the post!

We would appreciate it if you could provide any additional information regarding this problem, and please accept our apologies for the delay in finding a solution. Regarding this topic, we are going to require more information in order to properly grasp it.

Could you elaborate a little bit more on this behavior for us? When did you first notice that this problem was occurring? What are the specific steps that need to be taken to reproduce the problem?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to work further into this.

Thank you for your understanding!

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ivbouys
Binge Watcher

ERey,

This is blatantly clear based on all previous posts. TVs that are working fine until loading Roku os and then lose video, regardless of TV brand

Please just give us a fix

Madking1
Streaming Star

@RokuERey what kind of a nonsense reply is this? Why don’t you scroll thru the comments and look for yourself 

LightFuFu
Reel Rookie

This thread is 37 pages long of dozens of people providing all the information requested of mods.  Can you be more specific with the additional information you need?

Paul65
Streaming Star

The information they need is how to fix it...because they don't have a freaking clue!

juliesstuff2
Reel Rookie

I have been reading this post & I have a 70 inch that did the same thing several months back. I have unpluged for hours & that didnt work. I have reset tv several time & that didnt work. just flikker ROKU then back to blank screen. I cant do anything with it. can someone help me please ? 

0 Kudos
juliesstuff2
Reel Rookie

ME PROBLEM HERE. I have been reading A bunch of these post & I have a 70 inch that did the same thing several months back. I have unpluged for hours & that didnt work. I have reset tv several time & that didnt work. just flikker ROKU then back to blank screen. I cant do anything with it. can someone help me please ? 

0 Kudos
KoloprodTV

Re: Roku TV TCL Black Screen on display

This won’t fix my TCL Roku (43S435-CA TCL model and G109X Roku model ). Tv turns on for a fraction of a second and the red Roku screen is shown very briefly then goes black. 30 second plus reset button press gives the same result and white led flashes for a few times. Occasionally I get a blue recovery mode screen with white writing (again only for a fraction of a second before black again)

0 Kudos
Robyn67Wis

I did all that you said with the reset button. It started to turn purple while I held the pin in, but as soon as I pulled it out it went black again. Remote is no help at all. My tv is only 3 years old and have never had any issues with it untill now ;(

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users!

Thanks for posting and letting us know about this behavior you've encountered with TCL Roku TV.

Have you tried reaching out to TCL customer support and inquiring further about the issue? Roku TV manufacturer provides support with their TV. This issue can be addressed by inquiring further and letting them know about the experience you had.

You can contact TCL here: TCL Support or at 1-877-300-8837.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos