Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
comolfa2

ONN Roku TV stuck in recovery mode please help

I was gifted a brand new Roku (onn) had it since January I wanted to play on my gaming console and soon as I turn it on I get a recovery screen I talked to customer support and even the manufacturers same responses I’ve hard reset it and did a soft reset and nothing is working just a constant recovery loop.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ONN Roku TV stuck in recovery mode please help

Hi @comolfa2,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you've been facing with your ONN Roku TV stuck in recovery mode and the steps you took to resolve it. We are aware of this, and our engineering team has been investigating it closely.

In the meantime, please help us to provide the details so we can send additional information for the investigation to our engineering team below as follows:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

We look forward to hearing your response and receiving your device details.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.