Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katana

ONN ROKU TV keeps turning off after booting logo

I have a ONN ROKU TV and it keeps turning off after the logo screen. And now I'm also stuck in the very common, Recovery Mode loop. I tried to reset the ROKU boom, recovery mode loop. I did the update several times, didn't work. I used a different WiFi, didn't work. I reset my router, didn't work. I kept my TV unplugged OVERNIGHT, for OVER 10 HOURS, and I'm STILL stuck in recovery mode AND my tv keeps going off after the logo screen.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ONN ROKU TV keeps turning off after booting logo

Hello! @Katana,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We are sorry to hear about your issue with recovery mode. We are happy to help.

If you have tried a system restart, network reset, and factory reset, but your Roku TV system continues to be unresponsive, you can use Recovery Mode to try and restore regular operation. Recovery Mode is a feature supported on some models that allows you to clear all data and software from your TV and reinstall the operating system. Please check out this support article on Recovery Mode: How to Use Recovery Mode on Your Roku TV System.

If your TV continues to be unresponsive after using Recovery Mode, please get in touch with the manufacturer of your TV for help.

You can reach them here:http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or at 1-844-334-2355.

Please keep us posted on what you find out; we will happily continue assisting you further.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos