Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clara14
Reel Rookie

Re: No bluetooth headphone option for Roku Onn tv.

Jump to solution

Download the Roku app on your phone, connect your headphones to your phone. On the app you want to go to the remote and it will show a headphone button, click that and it should work.

0 Kudos
Nxteg007

Jump to solution

You could use the roku app on iphone and android and use the headphone option.

Connect device to phone bluetooth then press the headphone option.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I purchased an ONN. soundbar. (less than 40$) thru Walmart.

It has Bluetooth which I was able to pair my headphones thru it.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Some of the newer Roku devices with the latest chips now have the capability of sending audio to Bluetooth devices directly. As of November 28, 2023, Roku lists these devices as having this capability:
Roku Streambar®
Roku Streambar Pro
Roku Smart Soundbar
Roku Ultra (models 4800 and 4802)
Roku Ultra LT (model 4801)
Roku Plus Series TV
See this Roku article for details and any updates: https://support.roku.com/article/12210854415383

Rokus other than the specific Roku models mentioned in that article are not equipped to send Bluetooth so this capability cannot be added by a software update.  For them you must use the Roku Remote app on a phone or tablet, and connect the Bluetooth audio device to the phone/tablet.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Cwisdom

Jump to solution

Thank you 🙏 it worked!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.