Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No bluetooth headphone option for Roku Onn tv.

Jump to solution

There is no option to set up headphones on the Roku Onn. TV. When you enter the device set up menu there's a cute little picture of a speaker, soundbar and headphones but when you click the button there is no option for headphones. I'm looking for a work around. Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No bluetooth headphone option for Roku Onn tv.

Jump to solution

Hi @Quiet_Night,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can understand your concern about using the Bluetooth private listening feature on your Roku TV. We will do our best to provide information and help you with your inquiry.

We would recommend starting by checking our Support page to learn more including which players support this feature, check out the article that explains How to use Bluetooth headphones for private listening on your Roku streaming device | Official Roku ...

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

In addition, if your streaming device does not support Bluetooth private listening, you may be able to use wired headphones with a Roku voice remote for private listening instead.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Quiet_Night,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can understand your concern about using the Bluetooth private listening feature on your Roku TV. We will do our best to provide information and help you with your inquiry.

We would recommend starting by checking our Support page to learn more including which players support this feature, check out the article that explains How to use Bluetooth headphones for private listening on your Roku streaming device | Official Roku ...

In addition, if your streaming device does not support Bluetooth private listening, you may be able to use wired headphones with a Roku voice remote for private listening instead.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Debkamaine
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

How DARE you offer a product like this and give evasive answers telling us to look it up when WE HAVE and there is NO BLUETOOTH OPTION, and NO HEADPHONES OPTION and you KNOW it!!! What kind of company are you???? 

Metermaid

Jump to solution

It's now July and I see you got no answer to your question. HOW RUDE!!!

Jump to solution

Jump to solution

I have a workaround for you. You can download the Roku app and connect your devices. Once your Onn tv is selected, use the app as the remote. There is a button that’s a headset and gives you the option for private listening. I hope this helps!

Cempb

Jump to solution

I was able to connect via the Roku app on my phone. Maybe you could try too 

0 Kudos
Oildale

Jump to solution

You are so right and I'm so bummed about it. The "solution" provided was pretty much useless.

Clara14
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Download the Roku app on your phone, connect your headphones to your phone. On the app you want to go to the remote and it will show a headphone button, click that and it will work.

Clara14
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Download the Roku app on your phone, connect your headphones to your phone. On the app you want to go to the remote and it will show a headphone button, click that and it will work.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.