Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New hisense 4Serise-40 tv has atrocious input lag and game mode stutters like crazy

Hello! @JojoBankroll,

Thanks for the post,

We have passed along your information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Once more information is available, we will be sure to update this Community thread.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Grahamjust
Channel Surfer

Re: New hisense 4Serise-40 tv has atrocious input lag and game mode stutters like crazy

I am also getting sever input lag again but only on my ps5 now the Xbox is fine

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Grahamjust,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We would recommend restarting your Roku device. Please navigate to Settings > System > Power > System Restart (if you do not see a Power Submenu, skip to the next step) and see if it helps.

Please keep us posted regarding the behavior you are experiencing, and we will be more than happy to continue assisting you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dans2525

I just bought a new 6Series-75” Hisense Roku TV yesterday, tried everything to fix the input lag. Going to have to just return it tomorrow because it’s so bad, ~200ms is just insane

0 Kudos
Tiffbry

This worked. I had a sound bar plugged up and after unplugging it the lag went away 

0 Kudos
Syraxiis

This is still a major issue. I purchased a 40" Hisense 4Series this morning. I don't watch TV. I strictly use my TV for gaming. I hooked up my game systems to the TV and the input lag for the Xbox made it unplayable. I tried playing on my Switch and there was no controller input lag but there was obvious video stuttering.

I tried all the suggestions in this thread to try to fix it to no avail. I ended up returning the TV and purchased a different brand altogether as Ive seen other threads where this is a glaring issue with your brand. Ive had no issues with the TV brand that I swapped it out for so the issue is definitely with your TV.

Grahamjust
Channel Surfer

Are yall ever going to fix this stupid ass issue or at least offer refunds since you clearly don't care about fixing the issue? 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.