Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Netflix app crashing on Sanyo/RokuTV

My sanyo model is FW55R70F.

Hardware ID is C620X.

Serial number is X00000CYNEV6.

Software version is 13.00 build 24056-A3.

Device ID is S02JK00YNEV6.

Channel is Netflix Version 5.1 build 105088017.

0 Kudos
aelizabl

Did you guys come up w a solution? It’s doing it to mine too

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the update, @plantsparky!

We appreciate you providing us with the requested details! We'll pass on your information to the appropriate Roku team for review. Your patience and understanding mean a lot to us as we work on this.

If there's anything else we can help with or if you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to assist you.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sdowning

Good afternoon. I have not seen a post since Tuesday. Has there been a software update or anything to fix this issue? 

0 Kudos
Chamaco01
Reel Rookie

Any solutions??? Are we all going to need to toss out our new Sanyo TV’s and replace them with Sony’s????

0 Kudos
rmcconnell15
Reel Rookie

Mine randomly started working again today. Maybe they sent out a software update?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.