Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjiehljr23

My roku tv keeps stuttering when on game mode

I’ve tried to factory reset my tv, update it and looked at all the settings no matter what I did nothing fixed it is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

Labels (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Caden3ds
Reel Rookie

TCL TV stuttering when game mode is turned on

TCL 32S325 stutters when game mode is on, bad input delay when it is off. I've tried using other devices, cables, and ports and still have the issue. Also tried factory resetting. Roku and TCL customer support didn't help 

0 Kudos
Voyage
Reel Rookie

My tcl model 32s325 tv keeps stuttering when on game mode

Tried other hdmi cable but none could fix the problem. Tried factory resetting the tv but didn't work.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: My tcl model 32s325 tv keeps stuttering when on game mode

@Voyage @Caden3ds 

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue for you, but we will need more detailed information. Can you please provide us the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
  • photo or video of the issue occurring on screen so we can better understand the issue you are experiencing

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Voyage
Reel Rookie

The model name of my roku tv is 32s325. Serial number is YK0013535922 amd the os is 11.5.0 build is 4312-48

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi @Voyage 

Thanks for the follow up regarding the issue you are experiencing with stuttering when on Game Mode.

Can you please provide us the following information so we can investigate the issue further:

• tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
  • photo or video of the issue occurring on screen so we can better understand the issue you are experiencing

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate the issue further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos