Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nazmiehk

My TV won’t turn on and I’ve tried everything

Jump to solution

Hi! My Roku Tv isn’t turning on. It was working fine all day and now it doesn’t respond to any power buttons I use. I’ve changed my remote batteries, have tried the manual button on the tv, have unplugged it and replugged it, have tried a factory reset, and nothing. The red light is still on so I know it’s getting power, any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My TV won’t turn on and I’ve tried everything

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @Nazmiehk

If you're experiencing an issue where your Roku TV screen won't turn on, and you've already tried resetting the TV to its factory settings and plugging it into a different power outlet, this may be a hardware issue. We highly suggest that you get in touch with the manufacturer of your TV directly for assistance. They have the expertise required to offer dependable support and warranty services for their Roku OS products. 

To get the contact details of Roku TV manufacturers, please check out our Community post by clicking on the following link: Contacting Support for Roku TV.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @Nazmiehk

If you're experiencing an issue where your Roku TV screen won't turn on, and you've already tried resetting the TV to its factory settings and plugging it into a different power outlet, this may be a hardware issue. We highly suggest that you get in touch with the manufacturer of your TV directly for assistance. They have the expertise required to offer dependable support and warranty services for their Roku OS products. 

To get the contact details of Roku TV manufacturers, please check out our Community post by clicking on the following link: Contacting Support for Roku TV.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
011cnoakes
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've literally called every number concerning Roku and I keep getting hung up on 

Email a response...

No one will help me

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @011cnoakes!

We appreciate you reaching out for support here and we'd be more than happy to help you with anything. 

Please tell us more about your concern so we can better assess it and provide you with an accurate resolution. 

Note: Never post any personally identifiable, private, or sensitive information publicly, including passwords, email addresses, or payment information. Community content is visible to all Community members.

We'll be looking forward to your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Montanajin

Jump to solution

I am having this same problem. Suddenly my brand new 65” Roku brand tv won’t turn on. I’ve only had it a few days. Won it in a drawing, so it is not like I have a receipt and I threw away the box it came in because I don’t have that kind of space. I’ve tried all the tricks, reset the remote, reset the TV manually, not even the little light at the bottom comes on. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Montanajin, for Roku Plus, Select, and Pro series TVs, supposedly you should contact support at https://support.roku.com/contactus.  If it's not made by Roku, you'd have to contact the actual manufacturer.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.