Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sbosely

My Onn Roku TV's display just randomly went crazy and now has lines all over

I'm having the same problem. Just got a 50 inch Onn Roku TV. And there are lines going across my screen. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: My Onn Roku TV's display just randomly went crazy and now has lines all over

Hi @Sbosely

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We'd like to know more about the issue you are experiencing. As requested by @RokuDanny-R, can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? When did the issue start? Does it occur even if you are not streaming? 

Keep us posted with the details so we can help you further. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
krishipa

Re: My Onn Roku TV's display just randomly went crazy and now has lines all over

this just happened to my roku tv as well, it was fine last night and today all of a sudden it starts glitching with these lines all over the screen. tried resetting it and nothing happened, unplugged and replugged and nothing. very disappointed. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @krishipa 

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Yes!!! Just did the software update on my Onn Roku TV, it was perfect before the update, now crazy! I've factory reset it, power cycle it, reset the picture, etc with no change...how do I fix this?!? I'm trying to upload a picture of it but it won't let me attach it...

0 Kudos