Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raven89

Just my opinion about roku. . .

I've used Roku since '17 and don't ever foresee giving it up to go back to cable or, even, just regular antenna TV. I am 66 1/2 years old and only pay for one channel, YouTube, because that's where I find all the good music from the 60s, 70s, and 80s that I love to hear. Being the age that I am, I have no desire to watch any of the current TV shows now on. Never got into "reality" shows. Current comedy is not funny to me. Too many movies are remakes which don't even compare to the original versions, with very few exceptions. Since I began with Roku, I have only used Express. Been thru 2 or 3 for both of my TVs....bedroom and living room. My reasoning is that if something goes wrong with my Roku, it's much easier and cheaper to buy a new Express than a new Roku TV. I think that just about covers it. Thanks for letting me speak my mind.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Laurels
Reel Rookie

Re: Just my opinion about roku. . .

what is Express?

0 Kudos