Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kraig777
Reel Rookie

Latest TCL-TV Software Update Eliminated a known good channel (14.x)

The latest Roku TCL TV software update eliminated the ability to receive a know good channel, which is 14.x.  Re-scanning does not help.  I am able to receive it on other televisions.

The software designation is: 12.0.0 build 4182-48.

I was able to re-scan and get the channel by resetting the a TV (in the living room) to factory reset and not connecting it to the internet.  As soon as I connect it to the internet it will update and have the problem again.

- kjt

I am hoping the new software update will fix this and not inject more problem into the software build.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Latest TCL-TV Software Update Eliminated a known good channel (14.x)

Hi @Kraig777 ,

Thanks for keeping us posted and providing detailed information about this.

We believe that this issue has been addressed now. Please perform a system restart on your TV by unplugging it, resting it for at least 10–15 minutes, then plugging it back in and trying to rescan again to see if you're still seeing the same issue.

Please keep us posted!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.