Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Last Roku device update change my location for all connected devices.

Hi @Wendei,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you taking your first post in the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Did you try the troubleshooting steps that I have provided above to see if the issue persists?

If the problem persists, keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jan31
Reel Rookie

Has anyone found the solution?  We are having the same issue with Direct tv.  They have our correct information but  we are still receiving local news from Oh. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users!

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. 

In this instance, we will be requesting additional reinforcement from our relevant Roku team for further review and to provide you with the best resolution possible. With this being said, kindly provide us the following details below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Current Zip code

We'll be looking forward to your responses as we are more than eager to correct this for you.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jan31
Reel Rookie

Info you asked for

Model 3820r3

Serial# x025000usa35

Soj739uda35

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @jan31.

Kindly provide us with the complete requested details so we can create a report ticket effectively. 

• Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

We'll be waiting!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jan31
Reel Rookie

Issue 3s-519-704

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you, @jan31!

Would you mind providing us with your current zip code as well? Rest assured that the requested details you have provided will be forwarded to our relevant team for review.

To those users who experience the same issue, kindly provide us with the precise and complete details requested. In addition, kindly include your current zipcode as well.

We'll be looking forward to your responses!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.