Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nikotgi

Is there a fix for this or do I need a new TV?

Jump to solution

Hello, Came home from work and my TV is displaying with these black bars, splitting and mirroring parts of the screen. Is there a fix for this or is my TV broken. I appreciate any advice. It's been humid here lately and I'm wondering if it's gotten too hot? It was fine when I used it yesterday.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is there a fix for this or do I need a new TV?

Jump to solution

Hi @nikotgi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

We understand that you're having display issues with your Roku TV. We'd be glad to assist.

Could you try performing a hard reset on your Roku TV? For instructions, refer to this support article on how to factory reset your Roku TV. If the hard reset did not help with the issue, we would suggest reaching out to the manufacturer, as this may be a hardware issue. 

You can refer to this link to directly contact support for your Roku TV.

We hope this helps. You can keep us posted.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is there a fix for this or do I need a new TV?

Jump to solution

Hi @nikotgi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

We understand that you're having display issues with your Roku TV. We'd be glad to assist.

Could you try performing a hard reset on your Roku TV? For instructions, refer to this support article on how to factory reset your Roku TV. If the hard reset did not help with the issue, we would suggest reaching out to the manufacturer, as this may be a hardware issue. 

You can refer to this link to directly contact support for your Roku TV.

We hope this helps. You can keep us posted.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.