Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: what are these streaming channels?

Jump to solution

@numike 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Auto Favorites feature has been moved to the Recent Channels view. In addition, the All Channels view will no longer be ordered based on the channels in Auto Favorites.

We look forward to having additional channel management features in the future.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ivory1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you for the update Danny-R.  Tried to get this fixed with live chat with Gokul and got no where. 

0 Kudos
mikeism
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

So for me....

Auto Favorites are gone and 'Recent Channels' are empty.

Bad upgrade.  Really bad.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

The auto favorites was terrible. I expect the recent channels will populate fairly quickly. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Rocko5150

Re: How do I remove Roku tv channels from my OTA guide

Jump to solution

This is a total nightmare to navigate with a limmited remote. I own 3 Roku TVs and the undated has ruined all of them! Please put back the option to remove. Went from first to worst with this update. 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Rocko5150 wrote:

This is a total nightmare to navigate with a limited remote. I own 3 Roku TVs and the undated has ruined all of them! Please put back the option to remove. Went from first to worst with this update. 

Remove what? The IP stations? They can be hidden. You can also pick and choose which ones to list, both OTA and IP (I think you can do individual IP stations, haven't looked myself). 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
mictam
Channel Surfer

Ridiculous OTA guide update

Jump to solution

This latest update to the Roku OTA guide is ridiculous. My Insignia TV is almost useless with this garbage.

A giant list of channels, won't change channels, resets to All Channels instead of favorites.

Bye Roku.

0 Kudos
Ian1
Reel Rookie

Re: Ridiculous OTA guide update

Jump to solution

i am with you i almost don't want to use the guide after the update

schuberb

Jump to solution

After these streaming channels were recently added to my antenna list, my OTA channel guide stopped working altogether; it freezes up and says "loading data."  I followed these instructions and selected "hide all streaming channels;" but there has been no change. It acts as though it is looking for an internet signal, which I do not currently have.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@schuberb 

Thanks for the post.

We believe this issue has been resolved. Please try to perform a manual update on your Roku TV to the latest update and check to see if you are experiencing an issue.

For more information about how to check for a manual update, visit our Support page here: How do I update the software on my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos