Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stNkn425

Trying to play slideshow - Menu screen comes back after 1 hour. How to keep slideshow on?

HI all, trying to use my Roku TV as a slideshow playing a couple of pictures going back and forth. Basically having a party and TV has 2 pictures on slideshow, one showing a menu of food, and another showing a picture of a drink we made for the party. TV keeps going back to menu screen after 1 hour. I disabled the screensaver, and disabled the sleep timer. 

How can I fix this? I have an older Roku TV which won't do this, but the new one from walmart does this. 

I want to keep the screen on and playing slideshow for 12 hours for example. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to play slideshow - Menu screen comes back after 1 hour. How to keep slideshow on?

Hi @stNkn425,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your concern that you want to extend the viewing time of the photos.

Currently, each photo appears for 10 seconds and the stream loops in random order. We do not have any info to share on this but stay tuned for the latest news and updates on our blog at Roku Blog or feel free to stop by the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community and share any other thoughts.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback, and we value your input.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.