Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CadenMorris
Reel Rookie

Re: Horizontal Lines/Bars of Pixels Stuck On Streaming Apps

Jump to solution

Any update on this?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same issues

0 Kudos
Bamarocks76
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’ve had this issue since I bought it back in February please fix this it’s really annoying 

Allanjr
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I had a couple of weeks of it being ok and now it’s back again. Roku had been in touch saying I could test a new build but then told me it actually wasn’t compatible with my Hisense Roku Tv. It’s a bit of a shambles really.

Cooshie
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Mine continues to come and go, and there's no real rhyme nor reason.   I think it happens more often when I'm watching cable television, but it could be because I watch a lot of cable tv.  

I can't put my finger on any TIME when it happens--it just happens when it feels like it.   I get four or so lines of pixels, and they are usually found in the general area of a chyron on news programs.   They sit there for a while, sometimes a long while, and then they may go away.   

I really think Roku should fix this--it's probably something they can mend with a software patch. 

0 Kudos
Yokercito
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I few days ago my TV got a roku player update and it hasn’t happened again. But if it does I’ll contact Hisense and return it.

This one I Have is the one the sent to replace the one I bought thinking it was the TV giving the issues.

0 Kudos
Yokercito
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Sike! It literally just came back.

0 Kudos
McNaniel
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was having this issue and after doing some research and rebooting my TV using the secret menus I have not seen the issue return.

This may not be a fix however as I have read several similar posts stating that after a reboot the issue went away only to return again after some time.

[post edited]

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have the latest software downloaded on my hisense TV and that horizontal line is still there. Only while using the streaming apps on the TV itself. Any time frame on an actual solution?

StupidEddy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same Problem Tcl 55in 4K Same Lines on my screens 2nd tv returned at bestbuy this o e doing the same thing is there a fix ?